Friday, February 10

Pre-Lash Procrastination

Sophie here!

I'm usually at work on Thursday evenings so it's a foreign snippet of time for me. Instead of filling it with something productive, I was trying to decide which lipstick to wear this evening and it proved difficult... What a hard life. The contenders:

MAC Frost in Costa Chic
MAC Cremesheen in Ravishing
MAC Satin in Myth
MAC Amplified in Saint Germain

I went through a stage of loving orangey shades such as the first two, but I didn't feel brave enough for Costa Chic last night. And since I wore black, pink just wouldn't do.  Barbie? No thanks, Myth it was.

Wearing MAC Saint Germain
Wearing MAC Myth (and yes, eyelashes have appeared!)
Ready to pardy, as Jamie Laing (drool) would say!

Wearing my fabulous Topshop Aztec shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment