Sunday, February 5

Nautical Notes

Sophie here! :)

All image credits can be found here, on my We Heart It
Recently, I've been really craving the sunshine and dreaming of a fresh, coastal holiday as a change of scene.  There's also nothing I love more than a striped shirt.  This is a little wishlist of some bits and bobs I'd really like...

Sebago Bala Boat Shoes - £85 Jack Wills Hollingworth Chino - £69 Jack Wills Thelby Cable Sweater - £54 Joules Kingston Shirt - £49.95
For the spring I'm loving the preppy and clean look, focusing on navy, tan, cream and pink colours inspired by the tennis and sailing traditions.  I always think that purpose-built brands such as Sebago or Penfield design much better quality clothing, so they are my first ports of call now.

I'm also trying to improve my skin so I can wear as little makeup as possible, but it would make it easier if I could get some colour in my cheeks.  Someone take me to Martha's Vineyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment