Friday, February 10

From Simply Stressed, to Beautifully Relaxed.

<3
                         

When it comes to stressing and procrastination I'd say that I was an expert.  Not only do I find it very hard to completely put my mind at ease, but I also have adapted the wonderful skill of putting things off till the last minute.

Tea is obviously one of the most obvious drinks to have when you want some home comfort, however recently I've discovered the art of wasting 30mins to an hour soaking myself in a ridiculously luxurious hot bath can be equally satisfying!

I've always been a fan of The Body Shop products (I have at least 5 of the Body Butters in my bathroom); but I have never really considered them as luxuries... Until now that is!

I had seen the 'Satsuma Body Polish' recommended in Vogue and I have been putting off buying it for a while, so deemed it necessary that now was the perfect time to buy.  This product once applied, formed a sensuous lather with the Satsuma based scrub.  It smells amazing, and left my legs feeling silky, smooth and moisturised.  Along with this purchase I also bought 'Earth Lovers: Watermelon and Eucalyptus Shower Gel', which smelt utterly divine in the shop.

To top my bathing experience off, I made sure I included a generous helping of Abahna's 'Lilac Rose and Geranium Bath and Shower Gel'; the heavenly perfumed scent fills your bathroom and completes the atmosphere needed for that all important de-stressing hour.

I am also a great lover of  Pintail Candles so felt the need of indulging in a 'Raspberry and Papaya' scented tin candle too.


Best Buy: The product that I was most impressed by was probably the 'Watermelon and Eucalyptus' shower gel, because in the bottle it appears to be quite watery.  However, I was definitely impressed with the product once in use, as it lathered up nicely and a benefit of it is that it contains no soap (perfect for sensitive skin)!

Lauren-Eloise x

No comments:

Post a Comment