Wednesday, April 4

Zara Spree & Hair Update



I've said it before and I'll say it again.  I love Zara. When I went a little while ago, I ended up taking about 20 things in to the changing room and having a hard time deciding what to actually buy.  Needless to say, there are items I still think about having left them behind.  How sad.  

The first thing I decided to get was this cute printed blouse with little studs on the collar and cuffs.  It's a really nice colour, the fabric's lovely, and there's a horse print version I like too.  I'll wear it with black skinny jeans and flats.



This simple light grey blouse is super comfortable and easy to wear.  It's quite low and sheer though, so a tank top underneath it is necessary. Cute buttons too.




This is SO comfortable and easy to wear, I absolutely love it! I can't find it on the website but it was about £16. It has raw edges, and a pretty low back so it looks summery and a bit sexy without being obvious.  Sorry about the clear lack of ironing that went on there.


The last thing I bought was this dress which, again, I can't find on the site. It's dark grey and very fitted with sleeves that end just above my elbows.  I'm tall (as you may remember) making it very short on me so I'd definitely wear this with opaque tights during the day but it would make a great sexy  number for a night out.  Again, very comfortable and easy to throw on and feel good in.

Also, I wear a very similar style from French Connection for work.  It's called the Samantha Stretch and they've brought out a navy and a gorgeous plum colour this season.  Universally described as 'the fit dress' in store, it's a sure fire hit for sexy success, and so it should be for about twice the price of this Zara option which was £35.99.


A little end note - I dyed my hair and I'm now a brunette! My stylist at John Gerard took me from brassy to classy in four and a half hours, leaving me with a fantastic head of healthy hair and a numb arse, and I cannot sing their praises enough. Easily the best salon service I have ever received, and believe me I've tried so many hairdressers.  I'm a one stylist girl from now on.

Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment