Thursday, April 5

It has to be Simply Bourjois-ful.

<3
Hello.  Sorry for the lack of posts of late; Uni work seems to be taking over during second year.  As the Easter hols commence however, I've decided I need a completely new skin regime.  With running around London, late nights & more caffeine than my body can handle, I definitley feel it's showing it's effects on my skin.

I was inspired by April's Vogue on their daycare beauty products; displaying lavish crèmes and serums at a purse pinching £50 a tub... Needless to say after a term of living in London a spare £50 to treat myself is nowhere to be found.

Back to the highstreet brands it is!  With this in mind I've decided to purchase Simple's 'Vital Vitamin - Day Cream' and the night cream version too.  At a mere £5.60 I hope I'm not too disappointed by this great find, but will let you know how they fair up.

I also purchased Bourjois' 'Healthy Mix Serum', a gel foundation that covers my skin really evenly complemented by a lovely smell too.  For 30mls it costs £10.99, not the cheapest high-street foundation; however I feel it really works with my skin & it'll get me by until I can purchase my all time favourite Dior 'Forever' foundation £31 on pay day!

Wishing for...
Lauren-Eloise x

1 comment: