Tuesday, April 3

Inspiration and Realisation #1

Acne Rita Suede Aviator Jacket / Reiss Brandy Fitted Tailored Dress / YSL Obsession Satin & Suede Heels / VB Victoria Leather Tote

Can you tell I've been browsing Net a Porter? I've been really buying in to the fact I've turned 20 recently which has led to the purchase of some pieces I'd never previously given a second look. I think I reached a bit of a turning point, opened my wardrobe door and realised 'comfortable' really wasn't doing me many favours.

I'm back in Northumberland at the moment for some quality family time, but my list of desirables is certainly mounting.  I can't wait for the next trip to my beloved Zara where there are dresses, shirts and bags calling my name, Russell & Bromley who have a pair of really gorgeous ballet flats or Space NK so I can have a daub of some Chantecaille and By Terry.

I was thinking that in the mean time I might have to tide myself over with a cheeky purchase from American Apparel. Aren't they dreamy? Soft, squishy leather in gorgeous colours.  I was almost at the checkout when I found this tutorial showing you how to make your own and a DIY dream was born. When I get the material, I'll let you know how I get along!

Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment