Tuesday, May 8

Labrador T-shirt




After lunch with my Dad today, I was wandering through Fenwick and spotted this cute t-shirt. It was designed by Barbour for Newcastle Fashion Week, and all the profits go to this great cause. It's perfect for me - I'm not exactly a very 'fashion' person, so something comfortable rates really highly in my shopping ideals, and at £15 I couldn't resist. I think it's unisex as the sizes are on the large side.

On another very exciting note, Liz Earle have released their makeup range today and you can browse and buy it online. While I was in town, I went by their concession in John Lewis but they didn't have anything on the shop floor yet. I'm really interested in the Cream Blush and the Loose Powder; both of which I've already read glowing reviews.

Finally, I got a new candle from Wax Lyrical called Day At The Spa, which despite the cringey name, smells absolutely divine. I thought I'd treat myself as I'll be spending many an hour revising in my room over the coming weeks. 

Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment