Monday, June 18

A Hard Path Awaits Me


Well, I'm joining the gym this week and I have literally no clue how you go about it.  All I know is I want to be Rosie's body double by the end of summer. 

I'm not starting on a good footing.  I don't know what to wear, my diet consists of 80% carbs (this evening I've eaten six slices of buttered toast - the shame) and I only understand a cross-trainer and a running machine despite my hard-suffering personal trainer's two month battle to entice me on to something more torturous.  I figured that if he couldn't make me do it, I'd have to wait until I turned 20 and had to go, rather than probably should for the benefit of my health.

In other news, I just bought this and it's the best shower gel type thing I've ever bought. It was about £10 and it's the most moisturising and lathery, freshly-scented cream. I completely love it, and tomorrow I'm going to get the body butter. Addiction. Anyway, see you when I'm skinnier!

No comments:

Post a Comment